Looking for a sweet and crisp cocktail? The Pear Martini is an irresistible sipper that we’re sure will become your signature drink to serve during festive feasts. It only needs 4 ingredients and it’s ready in 5 minutes, the best combination especially if you’re caught in between pans and oven and your guests are eagerly waiting!
Cheers to Autumn with a Pear Martini
PREP TIME 5 min
You can make a boozier version of this cocktail by ditching lemon juice and simple syrup and adding extra dry vermouth instead
Why not rim your martini glass with cinnamon sugar for extra fall vibes?
Chill your glasses ahead of time for the frostiest serve
Add all ingredients into a Boston shaker with ice.
Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with pear and serve.
Variations to Try
If you love the classic Pear Martini but want to mix it up, have fun with one of our variations below:
- Ginger Pear Martini: Add an extra spicy kick to your pear martini by infusing your simple syrup with cinnamon or grated ginger.
- French Pear Martini: Sophistication is the name of the game with the French Pear Martini. Take the traditional recipe and top it off with an ounce of Champagne to elevate your cocktail a notch. Mais oui!
- Asian Pear Martini: Fancying a taste of Japan in your drink? The Asian Pear Martini is a delicious slow sipper with pear vodka, sake, pear nectar, vanilla liqueur and passionfruit syrup. A real bliss to the palate.
- Prickly Pear Martini: This delightful cocktail owes its name to prickly pears, a type of cactus that produces flowers called tunas, which can be turned into syrup. To make a Prickly Pears Martini, combine vodka, prickly pears syrup, orange liqueur and lemon juice, shake and serve. An unusual serve that will bewitch your guests.
- Pear Tree Martini: This fall-in-a-glass pear martini variation adds a dash of bitters to the pear vodka and elderflower liqueur for an extra tangy flavour.
- Appletini: This isn’t a pear-flavoured cocktail, but apples sit right next to pears as autumn’s symbolic fruits. The Appletini is a modern classic introduced in the 1990s, usually identified as the cool kid’s drink. It combines vodka, Calvados, granny smith juice, lemon juice and simple syrup and it’s delicious all year long.
If you like fruity Martinis, you should also try the French Martini, the Lemon Drop Martini, the Key Lime Martini and the Pornstar Martini.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Perfect Mix: Monica Berg
Have you ever wondered what the world’s best bartender lists as her favourite cocktails? What bar equipment she simply can’t live without? How she manages to keep coming up with brilliant new drink ideas? What trends she’s excited about, or what she’d do to change the bar industry? The Mixer spoke to multi-award-winning bartender Monica […]
10 Chartreuse (Yellow & Green) Cocktails to try in 2023
Modern-day Chartreuse cocktails are a bit like Tom Hanks. See, Mr. Hanks is very famous in his own right thanks to his performances in movies like Forrest Gump and Captain Phillips. However, he also happens to be the third cousin (four times removed) of Abraham Lincoln, who passed the Emancipation Proclamation and is known as […]
Grand Marnier VS Cointreau: Everything Newbies Need to Know
If you’ve been pondering the difference between Cointreau VS Grand Marnier, we’ve got you covered. Straight off the bat, it’s important to note that these are both officially recognised orange liqueurs. This puts them a notch above the general triple sec category. When it comes to triple sec, it’s basically a free-for-all. Triple sec just […]