Up the spooky fun this Halloween with our easy neon-coloured Candy Corn Martini. It’s definitely a crowd pleaser for your spooky get-together using iconic Candy Corn-infused vodka. Did you know America produces 35 million pounds of these crazy-coloured kernels annually? So, if you’ve got a few bags and aren’t sure what to do with them, turn them into easily infused vodka to make Halloween Martinis.
Go slow. For the best layers, go slowly as pouring too fast will blend the layers together
Don’t forget to stir. For the perfect pour, give the cream a good stir to loosen it
Candy Corn overload. Make an extra sweet rim with crushed up candies instead of popcorn
In a large mason jar with an airtight seal, cover the Candy Corn candies with vodka and seal
Set aside for 4-5 hours (or overnight) before straining into a clean glass jar
For the salty rim, brush the edge of your cocktail glass in maple syrup and dip into a saucer of the crushed popcorn until the rim is fully coated in salty popcorn piece.
Pour the infused vodka into the glass.
Gently pour the pineapple juice over the back of a spoon into the glass, allow it to float.
Stir the cream before pouring it into the glass the same way over the spoon, allowing it to float on top of the juice. Enjoy!
Our party-proof Candy Corn Martini recipe
This Candy Corn Martini is neon orange grown-up drink that’s over-the-top sweet, made with candy-infused vodka. Make the infused vodka ahead of time, ideally a few hours or days before your party and the rest is as easy as pumpkin pie. For your base, pick a decent vodka such as Skyy Vodka, and follow our tips below on how to infuse with the Candy Corn.
Tips on making a candy cane-infused vodka
Making infused vodka is really simple with our top tips:
- Choose an airtight container for infusion so the alcohol doesn’t evaporate, ideally a glass mason jar as plastic tends to absorb other flavours
- If you are making enough for a crowd, use a bigger glass jar or bottle or jar
- Add the Candy Corn to the jar and cover with vodka, giving it a good stir before sealing to kickstart the infusion process
- Allow the Candy Corn vodka to infuse for 4-5 hours or ideally overnight
- Once infused, strain and rebottle into a clean glass jar and chill before using in Halloween Cocktails. Easy as pie!
- Don’t forget to stir. For the perfect pour, give the cream a good stir to loosen it
- No tricks, just treats. Why should adults miss out on all the trick-or-treating fun? Make edible gifts for your party guests by decanting the Candy Cane infused vodka into mini bottles for fun Halloween gifts
- Candy Corn overload. Big Candy Corn fan? Make an extra sweet rim with crushed-up candies instead of popcorn
- Go slow. For the best-layered effect, remember to go slowly as pouring too fast will blend the layers together
Using starch in cocktails is a simple but innovative technique that can add sweetness, body, texture, and opacity to mixed drinks, resulting in truly unique and delicious creations. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, starch washing is a great way to experiment and expand your cocktail repertoire. Here’s what you need to […]
If you’re on the lookout for the best spiked lemonades to serve up this season, we’ve got excellent news: The Mixer team has been hard at work finding the finest lemony libations around. Now all you need to do is choose your favourite, dress it up to suit your style, and get ready to be […]